Any policies or rules applicable to our services, may be posted on this site from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this Agreement and may be updated to address emerging issues, so it is important to check them regularly for changes.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to one Free Consultation per customer i.e.
“THE FIRST EXCEL AUTOMATION CONSULTATION IS FREE”
The free automation consultation applies to the first consultation only and is limited to one per registered company. It covers the initial requirements meeting only. Should you chose to go ahead then you agree to pay for remote spreadsheet development, testing and roll out. You only pay on completion of the spreadsheet. This excludes new spreadsheet development. The following Terms and Conditions apply.
The Client’s Responsibility
1. The Client agrees to provide Excel Expertise with one spreadsheet to automate and to allow Excel Expertise to work on the file remotely.
2. The Client agrees to spend time with the Consultant, at no charge to the Client, discussing how the current spreadsheet works and steps involved in producing or maintaining the spreadsheet, in as much detail as possible, to enable the Consultant to make informed recommendations for improvement. This may be carried out over the phone or face-to-face, as appropriate.
3. The Client agrees to a follow-up meeting to see and review the changes made and to discuss further options, either online or face-to-face. At this meeting the price for use of the spreadsheet will be disclosed. An invoice will be submitted and once payment has been received, the file will be sent to the customer. Until payment is received, the spreadsheet will not be made available to the Client. After payment is received ownership of the automated spreadsheet will be handed over to the Client within five working days. See Payment Terms below.
6. The Client agrees to test the spreadsheet and confirm acceptance of the work.
Excel Expertise Ltd Responsibility
1. *Excel Expertise agrees to either automate the first spreadsheet completely on behalf of the client OR to partially optimise it in order to demonstrate the benefits of optimisation and then to discuss recommendations on what improvements need to be made to ensure that the spreadsheet is running at optimal performance; in order to save the Client time and money, before agreeing to proceed with the work.
The first consultation meeting is free of charge – you only pay for the spreadsheet once the work begins. Should the client choose not to proceed, then any advice or work carried out to date, will be chargeable.
2. Excel Expertise agrees to provide the first education session, directly relating to the first consultation, free of charge. During this session the user will only be shown how to use the spreadsheet’s new functionality, not how to maintain it. For further training or support options see Services.
3. Excel Expertise agrees to correct any defects (directly relating to the development work carried out by Excel Expertise during the first consultation period), free of charge as long as the spreadsheet is in use.
4. All work carried out is based on information and data supplied by the client. No responsibility is accepted for providing consultancy from information that is provided by the client which is not reasonably accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for limitations within the Microsoft Software – click here to find – any workarounds, where possible, will be chargeable.
Any additional modifications, maintenance or support required after the first invoice has been sent, or work required that is not directly relating to the work carried out during the first consultation period, will be chargeable – see Prices.
Payment Terms for use of a spreadsheet:Payment as per invoice – either staggered or in full, on completion. Until payment is received, the spreadsheet will not be made available to the Client. Payment by BACS, cheque or PayPal.
Support or Maintenance contracts:
Hourly Rate contracts as per invoice – either staggered or in full on completion, payable by BACS, cheque or PayPal.
On-going contracts are payable up front via BACS for the fixed contract period. A month’s written notice to Excel Expertise is required to cancel the said contract, alternatively pay one month’s fees in lieu of notice. The customer is responsible for cancelling the BACS payment instruction with their bank.
Click here to pay by PayPal, Debit card, Credit Card via PayPal.com (Note: you don’t have to have a PayPal account):
No travel charges if within a 10 mile radius. Any other travel will be charged at 25p per mile; however the majority of the work will be carried out remotely.
Excel Expertise Ltd reserves the right to charge interest for late payment in line with Legislation.
For work carried out by Excel Expertise, outside of the free consultation period, a 75% cancellation charge based on hours already worked, will apply if the client cancels, for which payment is required at the time of cancellation. Otherwise 100% of hours already worked, payable within 14 days.
Cancellation for Training within 5 days of due date 50%, within 48 hours 75%, within 24 hours 100%.
All cancellation must be made in writing and notification by email is acceptable. Excel Expertise Ltd must acknowledge cancellation.
Excel Expertise Ltd do not accept liability for conditions now or in the future that are beyond our control, globally or trends that have changed or have a direct/non direct effect on the Client’s business.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to Website Usage
The term ‘Excel Expertise Ltd’, ‘Excel Expertise’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose Registered Office is 34 Pilsdon Drive, Poole, BH17 9EL. Company Number 8309159. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Finished developing a dynamic dashboard for my client at one of the largest Chocolate Manufacturers in the World.